Monday, July 14, 2008

VI Biennial of Caribbean Architecture -Curacao

Strengthening Our Identity through Art & Architecture.

"Artist and architects work to enhance the world we live in.


Architects create the structures and spaces needed to support the activities of life. Using their design & engineering skills to enhance or compliment the project side.

Artist use their creative vision to make us see life and nature in new way.






It is a logical partnership for artist to team with architects for the final visual impact needed to complete a building project.


I am trying with visual story to show how art and architecture are in harmony.










A photo series which I project over historical buildings.

Using images from various photos studies I have made while traveling the world. I have used technology and imagination to blend what I capture with my camera for a view into my artistic
world .












This work clearly shows how the Caribbean identity is strengthened thought architecture.